MyBliss Inc. is a wellness company – pioneering a first-of-its-kind Platform that amplifies mindful-awareness and happiness through personalized recommendations and activities that are scientifically validated. Our tools and services provide individuals and their friends, families and loved ones with a robust set of insights, recommendations, and ways of thinking that provide happier and more fulfilling lives.
Please review the entire Policy and feel free to contact us using the contact information below if you have any questions. By using the Services, you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your information in accordance with the Policy.
When you engage with our Services, we collect information that you provide to us.
For certain activities, such as when you register, subscribe to our alerts, download our datasets, join a wellness program, participate in a wellness challenge, or contact us directly, we may collect some or all of the following types of information:
Contact information, such as your full name, email address, mobile phone number, date of birth, gender, and address, and any other information you provide to us.
Information we collect automatically
We may collect certain information automatically when you use our Services, such as your Internet protocol (IP) address, device, browser type, operating system, programs that you subscribe using our Services, the date and time of your visit, information about the links you click, the pages you view, the general manner in which you navigate the Services, and other standard server log information. We may also collect certain location information when you use our Services, such as your computer’s IP address, your mobile device’s GPS location.
Here are the different types of information we collect when you use our services:
- Usage Information. We collect information about how you use our Services, the type of programs you subscribe or engage with; the activities you track; the features you use; the actions you take; the people or groups you interact with; and frequency and duration of your activities. For example, we log when you’re using and have last used our Services, and what posts, videos and other content you view on our Services. We also collect and analyze content, engagements, and information that other users provide when they use our Services. This can include information about you, such as when others comment on a photo or a message that you share, send a message to you, or upload, sync or import your contact information.
- Device Information. We collect information from and about the computers, phones, and other web-connected devices you use that integrate with our Services, and we combine this information across different devices you use. For example, if you use our mobile application, we may collect information about the device on which the mobile app is installed such as a device identifier (IMEI or UDID), device sensors (accelerometers, gyroscope, and microphones), GPS location, subscriber identifier, mobile phone number, device name, type, and manufacturer, operating system type and version, wireless carrier, network type, country of origin, and IP address. The information collected about your use of our Services on your phone allows us to better personalize the content and experiences you see when you use our Services on another device, such as your laptop or tablet.
- Device Phonebook. Since meaningful relationships are an essential part of happiness, you may decide to create circles of friends and family, or join family challenges. With your permission, we may collect information from your device’s phone book allowing you to create your circles or challenges.
- Camera and Photos. Some of our Services may ask for your photos and other information from your device settings. If we do not have your permission to access your camera or photos, you won’t be able to create your Bliss Moments or get reminded about Smiles and insights.
- TrueDepth. We may also use information from Apple’s TrueDepth camera to enable certain features of our Service like Smile Detection. Information from the TrueDepth camera is used in real-time – we don’t store this information on our servers or share it with any third parties.
- Information collected from iOS HealthKit, iOS Health app, Google Fit, Fit bit. We may collect information when you share your iOS Health app data or Google Fit with our services. We handle all iOS Health app and HealthKit information in accordance with Apple’s development guidelines and we handle Google Fit information in accordance with Google Fit Terms of Service . HealthKit, Health app, iPhone, and Apple are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. To view Apple’s HealthKit developer guidelines, go to https://developer.apple.com/app-store/review/guidelines/#health-and-health-research. Google Fit and Google are registered trademarks of Google Inc. To view Google Fit Terms of Service go to https://developers.google.com/fit/terms.
- Information collected from Apple Calendar and Google Calendar. With your permission, we may access your Apple or Google Calendar. This is to enable features like setting reminders for exercise, meditation, yoga, reflections, or other activities based on what makes you happier.
- Log Information. We may also collect log information, such as:
- details about how you’ve used our services.
- device information, such as your web browser type and language.
- access times.
- pages viewed.
- IP address.
- identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser.
- pages you visited before or after navigating to our website.
How We Use Information
We use this information to provide you with an amazing and personalized user experience for our tools and services that we constantly strive to improve. Telling us about yourself helps to personalize your mybliss experiences. Rest assured that we take data security seriously and keep your data safe and secure. We do not share, rent or sell information concerning MyBliss’ users of its app and website to third parties in ways other than disclosed in this privacy statement.
We collect information for the following purposes:
- To manage your Program subscriptions and maintain our business operations.
- To identify you as a user and allow you access into our offerings.
- To optimize and improve our Services.
- To protect the security and effective functioning of our services and platforms.
- To send you alerts, notifications and communications, including email.
- To contact you, and to respond to and track progress of your wellbeing.
- To enforce our usage policies and comply with legal requirements.
- To engage with you, from time to time, to solicit feedback.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the information we collect.
- With other mybliss users you engage with. We may share the following information with other mybliss users:
- public information about you, such as your name and profile picture.
- content you post or send.
- With third parties. We may use third-party content and integrations to enable our Service. Examples include third-party integrations to create a map of the user’s logged event, to create deep links, to log crashes and to report bugs or feedback. Through these integrations, you may be providing information to the third party as well as to us. We are not responsible for how those third parties collect or use your information.
As always, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of every third-party service that you visit or use, including those third parties you interact with through our services.
Here are links to privacy policies of third parties that we use to enable our features:
- Branch – https://branch.io/policies/#privacy
- Crashlytics – https://firebase.google.com/support/privacy
- Google Maps APIs – https://developers.google.com/maps/terms-20180207#3.-privacy-and-personal-information
- Instabug – https://instabug.com/privacy
- We may share your information with corporate affiliates that help us with specialized programming services, including wellness program creation, customer service, business analytics, performance monitoring, hosting, and data processing.
- We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Firebase: Firebase is analytics service provided by Google Inc. For more information on what type of information Firebase collects, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- We may share information about you for legal, safety, and security reasons. We share information about you only if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to:
- comply with any valid legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule, or regulation.
- investigate, remedy, or enforce potential Terms of Service violations.
- protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our users, or others.
- detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns on our services.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Retention of Information
We will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to enable our Services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies. Your information—like your name, phone number, and email address— is stored by mybliss on servers of the cloud-based database management services we engage, located primarily in the United States. Unless you request otherwise, we will retain information for the duration of your relationship with us or for as long as is required by law.
If you ever decide to stop using mybliss, you can just ask us to delete your account by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep in mind that, while our systems are designed to carry out our deletion practices soon after you send a request, we cannot promise that deletion will occur within a specific timeframe.
Control Over Your Information
We want you to be in control of your information, so we provide you with the following tools:
- You can request access to the information we have on you.
- You can ask us to update or delete your information.
- You can object to our processing of your information.
- You can request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- You can ask for a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- You can withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information.
Users in the European Union
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR. – See more at https://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/reg/2016/679/oj
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your information.
If you wish to be informed what information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at email@example.com.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
- the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information;
- the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
- the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not be able to provide Service without some necessary data.
Complaints or questions? If you’re based in the EU, you can always file a complaint with the supervisory authority in your Member State.
If you’re a California resident, you have certain privacy rights under California law, including the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
You are entitled to learn what information we collect about you, ask to delete your information and not to sell (share) it. To exercise your data protection rights, you can make certain requests and ask us:
- What personal information we have about you. If you make this request, we will return to you:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which we collect your personal information.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, along with the category of any other company we shared it with.
Please note, you are entitled to ask us to provide you with this information up to two times in a rolling twelve-month period. When you make this request, the information provided may be limited to the personal information we collected about you in the previous 12 months.
- To delete your personal information. If you make this request, we will delete the personal information we hold about you as of the date of your request from our records and direct any service providers to do the same. In some cases, deletion may be accomplished through de-identification of the information. If you choose to delete your personal information, you may not be able to use certain functions that require your personal information to operate.
- To stop selling your personal information. We do not sell your personal information for monetary consideration. However, under some circumstances, a transfer of personal information to a third party, or within our Affiliates, without monetary consideration may be considered a “sale” under California law.
If you submit a request to stop selling your personal information, we will stop making such transfers. If you are a California resident, to opt-out of the sale of your personal information, just fill the form with subject “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” at the bottom of our home page and submit your request.
Please note, if you ask us to delete or stop selling your data, it may impact your experience with us, and you may not be able to participate in certain programs or membership services which require the usage of your personal information to function. But in no circumstances, we will discriminate against you for exercising your rights.
To exercise your California data protection rights described above, please send your request(s) by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
As per California Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), we provide you with the following:
- You can visit our site anonymously
- You can change your personal information by emailing us at email@example.com
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 without parental consent, unless permitted by law. If we learn that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete it in accordance with applicable law.
If you have any questions about this Policy or our practices, please contact us at:
MyBliss, Inc., 7930 Jones Branch Drive, Suite 310, McLean, VA 22102